Tracker Minting

Description of the key mechanics of creating new Pulse Trackers - Mint
Mint - the process of crossing two Pulse Trackers, as a result of which a PulseBox will be created, when opened, a new Pulse Tracker drops out.

Tracker Requirements for Mint

  1. 1.
    Level 5
  2. 2.
    No cooldowns

Mint Cost

Mint is paid by TIC Token. With the development of the game, the value of a mint can be TIC + TAC, the proportion may change depending on the state of the market.
The cost of a mint depends on:
  1. 1.
    Rarities of Crossed Trackers A number of previous Mints on Trackers.
  2. 2.
    One Tracker can be crossed only 7 times!

Pulse Box

As a result, Mint spawns a new Pulse Box, which drops a Pulse Tracker. PulseBox can be immediately opened, put into inventory, or sold.
PulseBoxes have rarity levels.
The rarity of a PulseBox affects the chances of getting Pulse Trackers of various rarities:
PulseBox Rarity
Basic Tracker Drop chance
Hype Tracker Drop chance
Rare Tracker Drop chance
Epic Tracker Drop chance
Legendary Tracker Drop chance
Basic
97%
3%
0%
0%
0%
Hype
25%
73%
2%
0%
0%
Rare
0%
27%
71%
2%
0%
Epic
0%
0%
30%
68%
2%
Legendary
0%
0%
0%
35%
65%
The rarity of the crossed Pulse Trackers affects the rarity of Pulse Boxes obtained from a mint:
Parent Tracker #1
Parent Tracker #2
Basic PulseBox Drop Chance
Hype PulseBox Drop Chance
Rare PulseBox Drop Chance
Epic PulseBox Drop Chance
Legendary PulseBox Drop Chance
Basic
Basic
100%
0%
0%
0%
0%
Basic
Hype
50%
49%
1%
0%
0%
Basic
Rare
50%
0%
49%
1%
0%
Basic
Epic
50%
0%
0%
49%
1%
Basic
Legedary
50%
0%
0%
0%
50%
Hype
Hype
0%
98%
2%
0%
0%
Hype
Rare
0%
49%
50%
1%
0%
Hype
Epic
0%
49%
1%
49%
1%
Hype
Legendary
0%
49%
1%
0%
50%
Rare
Rare
0%
0%
98%
2%
0%
Rare
Epic
0%
0%
49%
50%
1%
Rare
Legendary
0%
0%
49%
1%
50%
Epic
Epic
0%
0%
0%
98%
2%
Epic
Legendary
0%
0%
0%
49%
51%
Legendary
Legendary
0%
0%
0%
0%
100%

Tracker Type

The type of minted Pulse Tracker depends on the types of Parent Trackers:
Parent Tracker #1
Parent Tracker #2
Activity Drop Chance
Meditation Drop Chance
Sleeping Drop Chance
Cheating Drop Chance
Activity
Activity
97%
1%
1%
1%
Activity
Meditation
70%
28%
1%
1%
Activity
Cheating
93%
1%
1%
5%
Activity
Sleeping
70%
1%
28%
1%
Sleeping
Sleeping
34%
1%
64%
1%
Sleeping
Meditation
29%
35%
35%
1%
Sleeping
Cheating
30%
30%
35%
5%
Meditation
Meditation
33%
65%
1%
1%
Meditation
Cheating
24%
70%
1%
5%
Cheating
Cheating
25%
25%
25%
25%

Tracker Mod Slots

The slot types for Minted Pulse Tracker Mods depend on the slots of the Parent Trackers.
When combining identical slots: 85% chance for a slot of the same type, 15% for one of the 3 other types.
When combining different slots: 45% chance for one of the compatible slots, and 10% for one of the 2 other types.
Example:
Parent Slot #1
Parent Slot #2
Accuracy Slot Chance
Utility Slot Chance
Performance Slot Chance
Endurance Slot Chance
Accuracy
Accuracy
85%
5%
5%
5%
Accuracy
Utility
45%
45%
5%
5%